Thursday, December 24, 2015

#TBT to when I was stupid.

I am one to celebrate the smallest - the minutest - thing....especially if that tiny, small thing is my personal growth. 

To know that I am learning, gaining wisdom, rocking adulthood....that is worthy of some hootin' and hollerin'.

So to celebrate the fact I have actually learned the following:
a) to use a calendar
b) to check my diary before scheduling appointments
c) to tolerate imperfection in my carpets
d) chill out
I am taking you back to a time before all these things were true.  

I am only slightly alarmed that this happened in 2012 - growth is slow people, adulting is hard...

Enjoy THIS #TBT while I enjoy sitting on my dry, if slightly dirty, carpet.

Happy Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Much to celebrate! It is the small choices everyday that are transformational.

    ReplyDelete

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...