Friday, November 8, 2013

New lenses

Those of you blessed with 20/20 vision skip to the photos.......

For the rest of us..... you will maybe understand that moment when you put on new glasses having just had 6 year old lenses replaced (I was wearing contacts in between)...... its a WOW moment .... it's like the world just jumps out at you.....you see each leaf, each rain drop, the colours seem vibrant.....It's happened to me many times over the years and its a moment I love. 

BAM!  Hello world!

I love it for the metaphor too.

Of changing up your lenses on life...... which I needed today..... too much rushing, blurred vision through my life at the moment - head down and too narrowly focused.....or too intensely focused on too many things... whatever......

I challenged myself to look up, look down, look around on my lunch break and SEE .....and marvel.... and contemplate..... not rush by......

It was lovely.......

Here are some snaps I took (and a couple I took on my way in this morning)......

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...