Monday, October 14, 2013

My Thanksgiving List


1. Faith
2. My immediate Family - Allan, Lindsay, David......Spanner
3. My extended family - Mom & Dad, Jill & Russell, Amy, Joshua, Jonathan,               Erin, Michael, Zebedelia, Ian
4. My family in law - Mom and Dad Byres, Wendy and Darren, Callan, Ira and           Eamon, Shane (and Hazy too)
5. My friends.....far too many to list....
6. My colleagues - who inspire me.....especially JC
7. My home
8. My job
9. My town
10. My country
11. Sunrises
12. Sunsets
13. Sun
14. Nature....especially water and trees
15. Hot showers
16. Jazzercise and the Jazzer peeps especially JT
17. Good food
18. Bacon
19. Beautifully set tables
20. Eating dinner with my family every night
21. Candles
22. My pillow
22. Jeans
23. Road trips
24. Writing / Blogging
25. Taking photos
26.   Traditions
27.   Adventures
28.   A good story
29.   Tea
30.   Coffee
31.   Seasons
32.   Red
33.   Good runners
34.   A challenge
35.   New tires....... :)

I was going to write 25 and ended up with 35......and I could go on.....so very blessed....

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...