Saturday, March 31, 2012

High Tea

I made High Tea for a friend today........for her birthday.





All birthdays are precious reminders of our birth and our lives and a great time to reflect on the year past and to look ahead.

My friend nearly didn't make this birthday.

She had an Aortic Anuerysm one month ago.....and it's every bit as scary as it sounds.

And on her long journey back to full health we took a rest stop at High Tea today to celebrate not only her survival but what she means to me as a friend, a business partner, a mentor.....and her birthday.

We had a lovely, laughter-filled, story-filled hour with some tasty snacks and good tea!

Happy Birthday my dear friend.

May the year ahead bring full health and restoration and many good times, good travels and good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...