Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordless-ish Wednesday - Birthday 2012

Jen - don't kill me for this......I have the best co-workers honestly- so generous and creative

Genius Cake

Mocha cream sponge - YUM

Balloons from special friends - wise friends who overlook my age!

Diplomat cake!

Nicky Byres - Age 42!

A sunburst to welcome my day

A few minutes to watch the river, windy and busy.....

The Mother of all Scrapbook/Photo printers!!! SO lucky!!

New PJ's!

A gift from Dad - memories and mementoes of life as a Dad - precious!

Huge Puzzle!!!

Coupons from David with no expiry date - so sweet

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    You are still so.very.young. :)

    GREAT cake! Wow!

    Fun "coupons".

    Hope your week is BLESSED!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...