Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wedding Photos

To end off the epic celebration of our 20th Wedding Anniversary (actually we are going to celebrate one more time in Hawaii.....) some old, blurry photos.......it was 1991 people........puffy sleeves and bows were IN....

Epworth School Chapel - Rev. Alan Smedley

My sister Jill in green and Cousin Jessie in tartan

Mr and Mrs Byres

Sheltering from the 38 degree heat

The Parents

L-R Sarah (now a Dr and just had her second baby), Jessie, Rosemary (about to have her first baby)

The Boys - Colin, Garth, Allan and Hamilton

Being piped into the reception.
I realise I don't have a picture here of the whole wedding party..... I will torture with that at some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...