Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Road Trip

I got a note from a bloggy friend asking if I was dead........  really 2 days off the grid and I am dead?  Apparently I gave no warning of an impending silence on the blog so I do apologise....... I am alive and well and on a quick roadtrip through the Cascade mountains in Washington with an old friend who flew up from the OC.....wasn't sure I would have internet but at the swanky Sun Mountain Lodge I do but I was too tired and the mountain view outside my window was too lovely so I didn't blog even when I could.......
Off to hike in the North Cascades National Park today in glorious weather just as soon as we get a permit from the Rangers Station......... my wordless Wednesday should be EPIC!!!
Chat soon friends!

Sneak peek - unedited photos!

Sleeping Lady Resort - Leavenworth

Leavenworth

Lake Chelan

Winthrop

View from Sun Mountain

Long after sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...