Saturday, March 12, 2011

HOME

Such a small word, such a BIG concept, so many cliches.........

A few things I enjoyed about coming home today:

1. Allan / Lindsay / David

2. My own bed and my own pillow

3. Not sleeping alone

4. My hairdryer

5. The welcome home note on my pillow from David

6. The realisation I have been missed for what I do and for who I am

7. My espresso machine

8. Spending time at another Robotics Competition where Cambie rules the court!

9. Grocery shopping with both my kids.

10. Knowing I only have one week at work until my next vacation...... YES!!!!

Grateful for my heart home and my actual home.....and most of all for my Peeps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...